SDCXTRA RADIO

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Amy Barbera




  • My Special Friends & Fans I Am So EXCITED To Announce That On Friday December 14, 2012 I Will Officially Be Releasing My Own Original Version Of The Christmas Classic "Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas" To The World! I Am Super Excited For All Of You To Hear My Beautiful Vintage Version Of The Song & To Watch My Creative Animated Music Video That Goes With The Song Too! I Will Be Sure To Let You All Know When The Song & Video Is Posted On Friday So You Can All Take A Look And A Listen! My Version Of "Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas" Will Also Be Available To Purchase By Digital Download On CD Baby, Itunes & Amazon On The Day Of The Release Too!! I LOVE Christmas Time So Much & I Love Christmas Music So It Is Going To Be Fun To Share My Christmas Song With All Of You! ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment