SDCXTRA RADIO

Friday, February 21, 2014

Amy Barbera Taping TV Show "Defying The Myth"





MEMPHIS TN (IFS) -- Amy Barbera's rise to television takes another exciting step as she prepares to tape "Defying The Myth" television show in Florida.  Amy's plate continues to fillup with great opportunites as this young starlet blazes across this media driven industrial plain.  As it was posted last year, Ms. Barbera's goal line this year should be at least a Grammy Nomination for her works.  

Amy's music is also on the playlist of SDC Radio Networks new station SDC RadioMIXX at www.live365.com/stations/sdcradiomixx.  

Newcomer, Kacey Musgraves' Grammy win from MusicSubmit.com's library shows that it is not an unreasonable goal.  Below is a thank you note from Amy's facebook fanpage.  

Love, Music & Stars Fill My Heart   
WOW My Friends I Have So Much AMAZING News To Share With You! These Next Few Days Could Possibly Be Life Changing For Me.... Here Is All That Is Going On... Today I Was Contacted By A Major Award Winning Music Producer On Both Twitter & The Music Site Muzooka... Here Is The Special Message I Received From Him On Twitter... "Just listened to your music @Muzooka you're a talented singer/songwriter. Disney needs your music ASAP!".... 

I Am EXCITED Because I Will Be Speaking With Him Very Soon! Today I Was Also Contacted By The Amazing TV Show Called "The Art Of" That Previews On "Ovation TV" & They Asked Me To Share My Music On Their Facebook Fan Page! 

Tomorrow Afternoon I Will Be Filming On The TV Show Called "Defying The Myth" That I Was Cast On! And There Is More...In Just A Few Days I Will Find Out If I Was Awarded A Music Grant From "New Music USA" In New York & Last But Not Least I Will Find Out If My Sweetie TC & I Won The "Palm Beaches Cutest Couples" Contest On The Radio Station Wild 95.5! So Much EXCITING Stuff Is Happening With My Career & With My Love Life Too!!! 

I Am So HAPPY & THANKFUL Inside For All Of God's Blessings Coming My Way!!

No comments:

Post a Comment