SDCXTRA RADIO

Wednesday, September 11, 2019

pretty little thing x Saweetie is LIVE!!

Saweetie
"My Type" Remix ft City Girls & Jhene Aiko
LISTEN HERE
Saweetie My Type Artwork

Watch Lyric Video
WATCH NOW
Saweetie My Type Remix Lyric Video Image

🍭💎 prettylittlething x Saweetie is LIVE!! 💎🍭
SHOP NOW
Saweetie Pretty Little Thing Merch Image
Wanna #WIN the ENTIRE collection?! 😱
To enter 👇
Step 1: Follow @prettylittlething on Instagram
Step 2: Tag a friend in their competition post 😍
For bonus entries share this post on your story! (Comp ends 15th September 12am BST) Full T&C’s can be found on @prettylittlething FB page 💕

Shop New "My Type" Merch
❄️ICY Chain Back in Stock❄️
SHOP NOW
Icy Chain Image
SHOP NOW
My Type Shirt Image
SHOP NOW
So Icy Summer Shirt Image
SHOP NOW
FIND SAWEETIE ON:
facebooktwitterinstagramyoutubespotifyitunessoundcloud
© 2019 Warner Records 777 S. Santa Fe Ave. Los Angeles, CA 90021 USA

No comments:

Post a Comment