SDCXTRA RADIO

Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Emily Barker

Return Me Cover Art
Greetings SDC RADIOWORKS,
Emily Barker just released Return Mecheck it out here.

Here’s what they say about it:
“Hello!

I hope you enjoy this new song - it's yet another one where I've found myself contemplating the meaning of "home".

Today is also one of Bandcamp's "fee waiving" days, so a good time (for me!) for you to pick up any other releases you might not have yet - I'll be adding some newly found stock of some older releases too - Dear River, The Toerag Sessions and A Window To Other Ways - just in case you want to hold off placing any orders until those appear!

I hope you are safe and well in these strange times and that a little new music helps ease any worries.

Emily x”


bandcamp logo

No comments:

Post a Comment