SDCXTRA RADIO

Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Emily Barker

Return Me Cover Art
Greetings SDC RADIOWORKS,
Emily Barker just released Return Me, check it out here.

Here’s what they say about it:
“Hello!

I hope you enjoy this new song - it's yet another one where I've found myself contemplating the meaning of "home".

Today is also one of Bandcamp's "fee waiving" days, so a good time (for me!) for you to pick up any other releases you might not have yet - I'll be adding some newly found stock of some older releases too - Dear River, The Toerag Sessions and A Window To Other Ways - just in case you want to hold off placing any orders until those appear!

I hope you are safe and well in these strange times and that a little new music helps ease any worries.

Emily x”


bandcamp logo

No comments:

Post a Comment